Sunday, 15 May 2011

from beanbag to ballerina..

My weight loss journey, the beginning.

First off, I'ma say sorry for blogging so damn much. 
Aha, but i'm new to this and i must say, i really like it. :)

Secondly, due to contraception, partying and repeating exams
i've gained an un wanted amount of weight, and plan to shed 
it all. but this time, i plan to be healthy. just cut out all those empty
calories and get back to exercise. the summer is nearly here,
so i'll have some more free time to take care of myself, i hope.

Current weight: 85 kilos.
                        187 lbs.

eek. atm, ima big girl. i haven't always been a big girl 
and i do not want to always be this size. so ima change my lifestyle. 
i won't let myself become obsessed, so i'm only going to weigh myself 
weekly. and i must say, im quite excited to see a change.
i know it may take time, but hey, hopefully i got a lot of time left! :)

if anyone has any tips i would be delighted to hear them, tell me your story.
what exercises helped you? i'm allergic to fish (don't laugh) so what else 
would be filling yet not fattening? i have thunder thighs, what can i do to sort
them out? i got bingo wings, how should i get rid of them?
thanks guys, wish me luck! :)

--jellyworm


ps. any questions? 
http://www.formspring.me/jellyworms

4 comments:

  1. Heyy, thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    Good luck with your weightloss!
    I have bingo wings too and I find rowing really helps that :) as for legs, ski-sit is quite good, and biking :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have horrible love handles :( booo but for thighs and butt do LOTS of squats my dear and lunges to tone everything nicely. You can do it!! I'm hear if you need anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's awesome that you decided to lose weight the healthy way! congrats on that!
    and don't say sorry for blogging too much. there can never be enough blogging. haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Lottie said, rowing is good for getting rid of arm flub (I have the most stubborn arm flub EVER, but I think it's starting to shrink). Thighs are my other stubborn spot. Lots of walking or running! (I prefer walking, because running is bad for one's joints.)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete