beware, may be long. ;)
how has everyones day been? :)
with the time differences, i'm sure some of you are only starting the day!
rightrightright, well i know i said i wouldn't weigh myself again until sunday,
but the thing is my grad is on friday (hence title, aha)
and i really want to know if i need to work my ass off on thursday
in order to let myself enjoy grad night!
so i might weigh myself thursday morning. and see how i'm doing.
its so damn hard not to weigh daily. so damn hard.
you don't know if you're making progress or if you need to speed things up.
aghhhhhh!
we booked the place for grad dinner today! wahoo!
cos im in a repeat school, they don't arrange a grad, so we did it ourselves. :')
out for dinner then back to one of the lads houses for a cheap crazy night.
i got my dress today, im so excited. its a maxi from river island.
i love it mainly because it covers EVERY bump, but still looks nice.
and when i lose the extra weight, i can just throw a belt around the waist
and it will still be a nice dress!
ima a yoyo when it comes to weight, and i hate throwing things out.
so i tend to buy things that look good fitted when im that bit bigger
but also look nice baggy when i yoyo on back down!
or else i buy something that will not fit, and use it for motivation.
i tend to just buybuybuy. i like love clothes. ;]
on a complete other note, i prob never said this but i'm from ireland.
and i have no real opinion on the queen, don't love her don't hate her.
but my god, i wish she only came over for the day!
went into town today after class for a few games of pool.
they wouldnt let us cross the road cos of security!
had to walk for an HOUR to get somewhere that was 5 minutes away!
with bag searches every 5 steps. seriously.
the gardi (cops) were everywhere, you couldnt cough without them
thinking you had a bomb in your bag.
AND it cost 30 million for security. 30 MILLION.
Obama is coming over soon and he's bringing his own security,
and he's flying everywhere so every road doesn't need to be closed off.
couldn't the queen of done this?
i know i know, its to show peace and what not.
but 30 MILLION.
for anyone who doesn't know,
ireland is flat broke.
rant over.
that is all. :)
-- jellyworms <3
ps: posting a poem in another post.
this is so long it must look scary. ;P
pps: comment and tell me how your day was! :)
or ask me something silly
http://www.formspring.me/jellyworms

Haha I had a good day thanks :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky you have a scale! Mum still hasn't put mine back and it's killing me!
Im English, but still don't have much of an oppinion on the queen :p
Lottie x
Ooo that's a great idea about belting the dress! I usually wear jeans + t-shirt since I have always been self-conscious about my body but have been venturing towards dresses for about a year now. Every time I lose a bunch of weight though I have to get rid of soooooo many jeans and shirts, it's such a waste of money (worth it of course as I'm getting thinner lol) but maybe I should invest in some dresses!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard not to weight every day! Can you post a picture of your dress? I'd love to see it:) And i don't mean to be dull, but what is repeat school? That's so cool that you're from Ireland though. Can't wait for the poem!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard not to weigh yourself daily. I freak if I don't weigh myself twice a day. lol.
ReplyDeleteCute idea for the dress. You should post a pic of the dress. You don't necessarily have to be in it.
That's crazy about the queen. I didn't know Ireland had a queen. Or are you talking about the queen from England? I'm stupid when it comes to European countries. Or anywhere else outside the USA. lol.
My day is just beginning. It's currently 6:36 am. I've been up for an hour. Way to early! Hope you have a good one.