Monday, 20 June 2011

oh how i've missed you..

hi there blog. long time no see. ;)

so yeah, i finished my exams on Thursday. Thank Fuck.
it was a long hard stressful week. which ended in disaster.
everything went great until the last exam, which resulted in
11am drinking on the school grounds. nomnomnom vodka. :/
that continued until like 4 when me and the bf went out for dinner.
it was lovely and really picked me up, we then went for 60euro 
worth of cocktails (sister gave me a voucher) and that was AMAZING.
don't remember much after that, photos tell me I went to a late night pub.
waking up drunk the next morning reminded me i was broke. 

so on friday I got a job. ;) 

started work on Saturday. Long hours. Hard work. 
But already, I have more money..however no time to use it!
I think this is a good thing though. Savings = AMERICA ;D
Also my diet went out the window with those exams. *tear*
but with work, i don't get the chance to snack! so i'm back on track.
not gonna look at the scales for a week though, don't want to see what 
i've gained! i'm on my feet all day in work now, so hopefully that'll 
help me. aaaaand its right beside a gym, so me and
 my friend are gonna join the gym and go on days we finish early/start late! 
so all in all, everything is good. except for the fact I have no life once again.
but i will. ill get it back. and ill have money so itll be twice as good.

i came back here in order to get my diet cracking again.
and to read how you are all doing! ;)
sorry I never replied to the America post, however I did read everything
and have taken all you guys said into thought!
this time next year I could be over there with you all. :D 
gimme a couch? cheers. ;)

good to be back<33333

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!
    You are back!
    This is the best news I have had all day. :D
    I am so excited now!
    *does happy dance*
    Hooray for exams being over, and definite hooray for vodka, hahaha! ;)
    I hope you come to America soon, you will definitely enjoy yourself. :D
    I hope you have an amazing day; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, definitely with you on getting a job and heading to america!
    so jealous that you've finished exams!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete